Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    We Know Stuff Forum Index -> News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Allgebra
In-Game Rank 2

re: who's burning??

We did AWESOME last night. It was alot of fun trying out the new 10 man on the fly. We got through the encounter, and I still had 6 fish feasts left. If you look closely, I appear to be hanging out of his mouth ...I got munched on quite a bit. tongue out Check out the Raid Log for the epic 232 druid loot that dropped. 3 triumph badges too!

Great job all, looking forward to new fights!

Forum Image

Last edited by Allgebra on 2009/08/12 22:15; edited 1 time in total
Rotekin
In-Game Rank 9

Fantastic job guys, sorry I missed it! Congrats all!
Allgebra
In-Game Rank 2

Rotekin wrote:
Fantastic job guys, sorry I missed it! Congrats all!

you were missed! Hopefully you can make it to the next round. As I'm sure now that we know we can do this, it might become a staple in our WTF nights
lewick

I had a blast. It was fun learning some fights without reviewing a fully narrated fraps video of the fight for a change.
Rotekin
In-Game Rank 9

BTW, might want to consider doing this in normal raid nights. The second boss encounter is now in (as we discovered tonight after beating the first with MP)

Second looks fun, a demon, drops fire of doom, melts someone's flesh, and summons an add, (that's as far as we got, was only 5 of us as we didn't realize the 2nd boss encounter was in already)

The badges and loot are majestic.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    We Know Stuff Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: