Post new topic   Reply to topic    We Know Stuff Forum Index -> News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lunchbreak
In-Game Rank 3



Joined: 04 May 2009
Posts: 332

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Undocumented 3.2 Ulduar nerfs / bugs

0
http://www.worldofmatticus.com/2009/08/05/ulduar-nerfs-and-bugs/
Rotekin
In-Game Rank 9

user avatar

Joined: 29 May 2009
Posts: 740

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Undocumented 3.2 Ulduar nerfs / bugs

0
FL and XT are definitely bugged. I've seen the FL issues firsthand.

Bikes being able to move pyrite around is new...didn't notice that. Neato.
Allgebra
In-Game Rank 2

user avatar

Joined: 06 Apr 2009
Posts: 967

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Undocumented 3.2 Ulduar nerfs / bugs

0
looking into the maintankadin thread, it looks like the "fixed" XT so tanking him between the piles no longer prevents the near piles from spawning adds. bummer!

So, it looks like we might be in for some surprises tomorrow! And yeah - I think we're good to go to raid, so be prepared for fun! wooo!


EDIT: looks like maintenance today is going to fix a couple problems: http://www.wow.com/2009/08/06/patch-3-2-in-game-fixes-for-wednesday-august-5th/
zawer
In-Game Rank 1

user avatar

Joined: 12 Mar 2009
Posts: 448

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Undocumented 3.2 Ulduar nerfs / bugs

0
Rotekin wrote:
FL and XT are definitely bugged.


I hear that he had a huge number of scrapbots and bombbots spawn. It would have been a good chance to get nerf scrapbots, too bad a fix has been applied.


_________________
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat." Theodore Roosevelt


Rotekin
In-Game Rank 9

user avatar

Joined: 29 May 2009
Posts: 740

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Undocumented 3.2 Ulduar nerfs / bugs

0
can always go for hardmode, then you only have one set of adds to deal with =)
Rotekin
In-Game Rank 9

user avatar

Joined: 29 May 2009
Posts: 740

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Undocumented 3.2 Ulduar nerfs / bugs

0
Allgebra wrote:
...So, it looks like we might be in for some surprises tomorrow! And yeah - I think we're good to go to raid, so be prepared for fun! wooo!


Are you talking thursday night (tonight, as I post this) or friday night?

(As tonight I am doing Maly10, as I mentioned earlier this week)
Allgebra
In-Game Rank 2

user avatar

Joined: 06 Apr 2009
Posts: 967

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Undocumented 3.2 Ulduar nerfs / bugs

0
Rotekin wrote:
Allgebra wrote:
...So, it looks like we might be in for some surprises tomorrow! And yeah - I think we're good to go to raid, so be prepared for fun! wooo!


Are you talking thursday night (tonight, as I post this) or friday night?

(As tonight I am doing Maly10, as I mentioned earlier this week)


Friday's the day Happy
Rotekin
In-Game Rank 9

user avatar

Joined: 29 May 2009
Posts: 740

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Undocumented 3.2 Ulduar nerfs / bugs

0
Allgebra wrote:
looking into the maintankadin thread, it looks like the "fixed" XT so tanking him between the piles no longer prevents the near piles from spawning adds. bummer!


Apparently you can still suppress one pile by tanking on top of it, so you only have 3 piles of adds to deal with.

Also, on FL, demos can shoot straight up/down now with the boulders (and presumably the pyrite)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    We Know Stuff Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum